Make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use, but you can unlock even more with KineMaster Premium. Edit and share all your videos with KineMaster!
• Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
• Reverse your videos
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The KineMaster Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
When you subscribe to KineMaster Premium, you remove the watermark and ads, unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store. Subscribe to KineMaster today Premium within the app!
KineMaster is the Editors’ Choice! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
KineMaster is a video-editing tool that combines a well-designed interface with a great user experience and a wide range of potent features so you can create the videos you want exactly how you want them.
Using KineMaster is very simple: just choose the content you want to add to your video in the order that you want it and add a title to the final composition. After this, you can choose an overall theme for your video, which will also add an introduction. This is all you have to do … but, of course, you can also edit in greater depth if you want to.
Although it’s slightly more complicated, in KineMaster you can edit the video directly from the timeline. This lets you add different types of transitions between video fragments (either photos or videos) and even add blocks of text or subtitles.
When you finish editing, KineMaster lets you save your project directly to your device in different qualities. And, of course, you can also upload the video directly to your Facebook or YouTube accounts.
KineMaster is a simple yet powerful video-editing tool. Though you can use it to create a video in just a few seconds, it can also create much elaborate projects if you want to spend a bit more time on them.KineMaster: A complete video editor for your smartphone
The outbreak of digital video recording has involved a total change of paradigm. Recording films used to be the domain of the well-off, as recording and developing in 35mm (and derivatives) came at a ridiculously high cost. But the advent of the digital format has revolutionized everything. Anybody can record, put together, and export a video in a very small amount of time. And now you can do it from your smartphone, with KineMaster being a good video editor option for Android systems. Surely icons like Griffith and Eisenstein would have appreciated this.
If you want to hire Android App or Website or Software Developer then visit our website. Click Here